Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break!

Well today begins my spring break and still 44 days togo... yikes!
I am so greatful for the time to catchup on projects or more so get them done so i don't have to cram later :)
But...this time of year is also very difficult, specially knowing that so many missionaries are headed out for short term trips to Mexico (well other places more so since the difficulties there) Its hard to sit and wait for another 44 days! But i will and ill try to focuse on prepareing for it by finishing buisness here!
Latly ive learned a BUNCH about Swahili! My leader from last year gave us a sheet of useful verbs and conjigations for it. i've learned a little more then half of them! I am so impressed with my own memmory, but they say if you really love somthing then you'll learn it better :) and i love Swahili so i guess its true! I just hope i will allow my brain to use it when i return!
Anyways i will try to stay more up-to-date with this. If you read please leave comments so that im not just babbeling :D
Me-shell-a

No comments:

Post a Comment